At Prior Park Preparatory School we strive to promote an environment
- which is happy, caring and secure
- that allows each individual to develop with confidence
- where children, staff and parents understand and support one another
- where positive attributes of politeness, co-operation, communication and hard work, receive praise and encouragement.
Good behaviour is to be expected and encouraged, but also warrants praise, both in a personal and public way. Special pastoral awards are given in the form of Merits, House Points, Golden House Points. Recognition is also given in Assemblies and by informing parents. (Please refer to the House System for further information).
Unacceptable behaviour is to be reprimanded and can result in sanctions.
Our Code of Conduct reinforces the School's philosophy aimed at encouraging constructive, beneficial behaviour and to counter destructive or disruptive behaviour. The School aims to nurture each individual so they can confidently and happily develop a sense of responsibility, not only for their own well being but to that of others.
- do not leave your belongings or litter lying about
|Be gentle||Look after property|
|Be kind and helpful||Listen to people|
|Work hard||Be honest|