AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
The school aims to:
1. Develop the academic, musical, creative, sporting and other talents of each boy and girl.
2. Provide outstanding pastoral care in a secure, happy, nurturing environment, underpinned by Christian principles of tolerance, kindness and respect.
3. To create an outward-looking ethos, building links with parents and the local community.
4. To prepare leavers for entry to senior schools at 11+ and 13+.
5. To enable leavers to be confident, capable, caring and independent minded.